Polyelectrolyte FlocculantProviding you the best range of polyelectrolyte flocculant with effective & timely delivery.
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Granule||20 - 100 mesh|
|Temperature||175 to 300 deg C|
Our technological adeptness has made us the pioneers of processing high quality Polyelectrolyte Flocculant.
We are providing the finest grade synthetic flocculating / settling agent that finds its application in clarification of industrial water and used widely in solid liquid separation process. The highly efficient product is formulated under deep scrutiny of our quality experts. Further, we have implemented latest processing technology to provide the quality product in powder form and paste form which is accessible from us at a leading price. Features:
- Non corrosive
- Quick separating properties
- Water soluble
- This is a synthetic flocculating / settling agent, polymers of acrylate monomer. This is non-corrosive and hence process equipment are not affected by the use of such flocculent. These flocculants are very quick in separation of solids and liquids in any type of medium, either acidic, basic or neutral, hence they are more effective and efficient than traditional inorganic flocculants, such as, Alum, Ferric Salt, Neutral Gums, Algins, Proteins or Starches. At times, with conjunction of inorganic flocculates, economic gains can be achieved via selective and efficient use of polymeric flocculants. These flocculants act better if they are tailor–made to suit any type of solid–liquid separation problem. Based on the above differences in forms and variations, there are various grades, which can be offered.
- Jelly like substance with varying viscocities, depending on molecular weight and chain – length, decomposes at temperature between 175° to 300°. All grades are water-soluble.
- Neutralization of electrical, repulsive forces which are surrounding small particles.
- Expands capacity of equipment
- Improves clarity of overflows.
- Improves BOD, COD removal.
- Enhances activities of inorganic additives.
Generally Polyelectrolyte or Flocculating agents are available in basically two forms:
- Clarification of industrial water
- Solid – liquid separation in process
- For conditioning of sludges before filtration or centrifugation (filtration aid)
- Thickening (concentrating) suspended solids.
- Setting of fine particles in effluents.
- High Pressure Boilers, in Sugar, Paper, Textiles, Sewage, Waste Treatment, Electro Refining, Chrome Plating, Wet Process Cement Industry, Tanneries, Pigment Manufacturing, Ceramics, Iron-Steel Industry, Coal Grading, Quarry etc.
Apart from this, the basic three variations are:
- Paste Form (in Carboys)
- Powder Form (in HDPE Bags)